The project "The challenges of modern adult education in the face of demographic change” collected 5 partners in strategic partnership: Związek Centralny Dzieła Kolpinga, Magyar Kolping Szövetség, Kolpingovo dilo CR, Kolpingovo dielo na Slovensku, Zdruzenje Kolpingovih Socialnih Dejavnosti Slovenije. The main aim of the project was to create tools for educators and trainers network and the exercise of creative methods.
The specific objectives was:
- sharing information and ideas about family education and the idea of family education to lifelong learning
- developing different models of intergenerational family learning,
- using different educational methods
- learning about working with dysfunctional families
- developing ideas for programs and course materials
- struggle with the isolation of older people by enabling them to take an active role in the community
Main target group of the project- partners staff, adult education project coordinators, voluntaries of adult education projects and actions, coaches, trainers, members of boards responsible for adult education, all person coming from project partners countries: Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic
Im project was implemented 5 Transnational Partner Meetings in all 5 participated countries
Realised project activities combined innovation and complementary activities, in international projekt activities participated 8-12 persons, was implemented 41 mobilities.